Falls of the Hinterlands Hunting Fishes
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri glanced over at her as she went a little further up the stream raising her brow before shaking her head and trying to re focus on what she was doing. However she was once again pulled from her thoughts as she heard the splash from up stream, "What the hell..." She whispered softly before seeing the dark colored wolf emerge from the water. observing her closely before she realized she was coming toward her. 

Watching the other female closely as she set the fish down, she couldn't help but feel rather inferior. Kamuri had been at this for probably twenty or so minutes before this other wolf showed up and then she's here for less than five and already catches a fish, "So i assume your trying to tell me I'm doing this wrong? Kamuri sighed as she walked further over to her, sitting down as she existed the water, "I'm not very experience as I'm sure you could tell. Mind showing me how you did that?" She said in a much sweeter tone than prior, realizing that she was indeed in the wrong for being an ass earlier, "I'm Kamuri by the way. I'm new here, you?"
Messages In This Thread
Hunting Fishes - by Kamuri - November 11, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Hunting Fishes - by Whrist - November 11, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Hunting Fishes - by Kamuri - November 11, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Hunting Fishes - by Whrist - November 11, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Hunting Fishes - by Kamuri - November 11, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Hunting Fishes - by Whrist - November 12, 2020, 09:49 PM