Noctisardor Bypass But a message to depress
59 Posts
Ooc — Van
"They do not seem to be impressive to me. Their approach to creating allies and sustaining their pack long term seemed... primitive." Fight, fight, fight. It didn't seem to matter to the striped beast that his pack might end up decimated in the future if they kept that up. And apparently they weren't the only ones - Ursus might also pose some problems for them later on. Alexandre sighed softly. "Well, I have been in a few fights in the past. I certainly don't mind defending the pack, but I also will not be out picking fights. I'd prefer to avoid them - and I'm happy that we seem to share the same opinion on that." It would make things vastly more simple.

Room to advance within the pack? Alexandre was never too power hungry, but... "Advancement?" he questioned, a small smile forming on his maw. "I wouldn't be opposed, of course. But that will have to come with time - I want to be able to prove my worth and to make the pack stronger by being part of it." There was no rush. Alexandre was never one to run headlong into anything, so when he did desire to move up in rank, he'd make sure it was something he deserved.

"Children younger than the boy I met at the borders," Alexandre guessed, as Warlock might not be technically classified as a child anymore. But he was close enough, at Alexandre's age. "I don't have much experience with children, but I'll do my best if I find any teachable moments," he assured with a small smile, tail swishing behind him.

"Would you mind showing me around the territory?" he inquired then, tilting his head to the side as he regarded her. He'd like more opportunity to speak with her, but he wouldn't push it if she didn't have the time.
Messages In This Thread
But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 13, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 15, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 30, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 15, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 08:02 PM