The Wall devil gonna follow me e'er I go
31 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Tags for reference!

Deeper into the mountains he roamed, picking his way with ease across rugged terrain as though he'd known those treacherous slopes his whole life. It took him some time to scale the slope and his chest heaved with the effort, but the results far outweighed the strenuous effort in reaching the highest peak.

The narrow ledge on top was a curious thing - one that he supposed @Ugnė would long to shove him from, should he provide the opportunity.

Without her, however, Rökkvi knew an uncollected descent could be just as treacherous. He made a mental note to reign in his confidence on the way down, and tread carefully. Until then, however, the ironborn was content to pick his way across the flatter section of rock to find the best vantage point.

He heard the unfamiliar she-wolf before he saw her, and paused to investigate the lower ridges for any sign of who else attempted to ascend the wall. She was a small creature from what he could see from above, at least in comparison to him, and her effort was admirable to Rökkvi considering how more females than most appeared weak in his eyes. Making no move to aid her in those final few reaches, the watcher regarded her coolly in his own form of silent, unreadable encouragement. 

"English" · "Icelandic" · "Inupiaq"
Messages In This Thread
devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 26, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 20, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - January 08, 2021, 05:56 PM