Wild Berry Meadow The street's a liar
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Limit Two 
| @Lunaria
| Clear, 30F
| 3:00PM

Even as the frost touched the fields and covered everything in a light layer of glittering verglas, the berry field was full of the little sweet pouches of nectar. The smell in the air was sickly sweet, at least to him. Brushing past a bush in particular, bursts of colour stained his coat in splashes of violet, red and pink - causing him to turn and stare at it with utter disgust. Sneering at the stains that appeared on his pristine porcelain pelt now ruined with the stains of berry juice, the boy fumed for a moment as he stared daggers into it and pondered... now how the fuck do I get this out? 

He was accustomed to blood, clean it quickly and thoroughly, saliva did the trick if done quickly enough before it stained a hideous yellow patch... but berries, did it need the same treatment? Well... no point in wasting time and pondering it. Immediately, with absolute disdain, he began preening the spot. Tongue hanging out in a "Stink face" as if he had just ate a whole damn lemon after licking the spot just once. The sweetness of the berries churned his belly uncomfortably, perhaps delicious for many others, the vampire's tastes was far more refined than to enjoy something like this. 

Cleaning was going to be a pain in his ass he had decided...
New Threads: closed
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Thanks for starting :D

The raven's paws were itching to go for a quick run around the glen to stretch her legs a bit -- a quick "run around the glen" that led her directly out of the glen. Good thing Luna wasn't too far away though because she'll definitely return back.......eventually. For now, it was within her interest to grab something to eat before heading back from her extended walk, hopefully a meaty hare was roaming around somewhere near these berry bushes. It was no secret that the colder months were sneaking up on the Teekons and making food slowly disappear. If it was possible, the huntress would need to contribute in some way or another.

Just as Lunaria would begin making her way closer to the berry covered foliage, her moonstone eyes would shift to see some kind of movement in that snow hill just ahead. 'No wait, that's no snow hill. That's another wolf. the fae realized as she squinted for a closer look, and for some strange reason, the scent of blood was wafting off thickly.

"Berries don't taste nearly as good when they're frozen, don't you think?" She called out with a soft chuff, assuming he had an eye for the bushes.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Every lick to clean off the staining juices quickly cleared it from his coat, perhaps it didn't stain as deeply as blood did, which could only be good news for him... but the taste was something that was taking a long ass time getting accustomed to. It was too sweet, not helped by them sitting here and ripening past their prime in the frost (ice wine anyone?).

Eyes lifting from their focus on the blemishes and onto the midnight dove who bravely approached. I'm not quite fond of them even at their peak of ripeness. There was no reason for him to be bitter toward her, and yet his words still hissed with annoyance at the situation. Disgusting things stained my coat. Come to think of it, if he played nice, maybe he could wash away this foreign sweet taste with something... familiar to him. She looked mighty delicious after all. 

And it spoke in volumes in his eyes as they relaxed, washing over her instead of focussing on the dyes, mindlessly licking away at it even if his mind was now on other things.
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Hands you 90% nonsensical dialog

She would approach the male with an amused chuckle at his attempts to clean the residue off his pale fur. She also took in the oddities that were his physical features, ecspecially those dark voids for eye sockets. He was still a looker, she'd give him that, but still an oddity that sparked curiosity in her teal eyes.

"Well, they aren't that disgusting. Although you'd probably prefer something a little more pleasant on the tounge. Iike...." One would think she'd be hinting towards the snowy male's desires, but Luna was really oblivious to it. "....A hare! You're more appreciative of meat than anything, right, Though if I were you, I'd start getting more accustomed to stocking up on these berries if you want to stock up on that winter fat. Thats one option. The other..." and there Lunaria goes, chatting away again. Why was she getting so excited talking about berries? Who knows. The huntress overactive mind was an enigma. "--you could let me treat you to a catch I find. Wouldn't wanna let you starve or anything..."
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
shes so sweet <3 <3

She almost had the right idea, well at least she was heading in the right direction. Hungrily he eyed her as she approached, still thinking about that soft sweet liquid beating in her veins and how it could wash away this overly saccharine flavor tainting his tongue. She was a pretty thing, she contrasted his hues and even her bubbly personality seemed to be the sun to his moon. The only thing ruining her complexion was that unsightly scar on her chest, what a shame.

The female was a talkative one, she babbled on and on but it didn't quite bore him - maybe it was because he hungered for her, that was quite possible. You are quite right on that, I do prefer the much subtle taste of meat than this. But frankly, he could sit to listen a little while longer as she blathered on about nonsense. She was so sweet too, so kind that he had to smile at her offer. That would be very kind of you... — With a quirk of his brow he prompted her to introduce herself.
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Ah, right! This was another one of those instances where she willingly walked up to a stranger with the intentions of talking them to death, only to forget that she hadn't introduced herself yet. Fair enough. "My name is Lunaria, but feel free to call me Luna. My pack isn't very far from here, so I decided to go for a stroll..." the raven still felt the need to ask this guy why he reeked of blood, but decided to keep it to herself....for now.

"And what an excellent choice you've made my friend! You'll find my services to be of the highest quality -- I never disappoint." She exclaimed rather dramatically, with a wink and a shoulder nudge and all. Though the bravado wasn't necessary to say that she was glad he accepted the offer, going the extra mile was kinda Luna's thing.

"Mind telling me your name as well?"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Lunaria... the vampire wasn't certain if he liked the name, Luna was shorter and a little nicer he supposed, despite how cliché it was. Perhaps he would stick to Lunaria, it was unique in comparison to the dull, used a thousand times before, nickname of hers. And which pack is that, Lunaria? Why not get a little more out of her, the girl's tongue was as loose as water upstream from a waterfall. She was the perfect subject to ask away and see what news he could gather from her without much work - well at least from what he saw and heard from her this far into their meeting. 

I'm certain you won't. He smiled, no toxin behind it, no venom or animosity - it was boyish and kind, practiced but seasoned to perfection in its innocence. He was a lazy bloke who if given the chance for someone else to hunt for him and fill his belly, would not let it slide him by. He had no male ego to protect, in fact, he saw it as the best way to survive. My name is Abaddon my dear, just a simple wanderer. I'm normally much cleaner than this so please, pay no mind to the hideous stains on my coat.
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
He wanted to know more about her pack, which was fine and all, it wouldn't be the first time she'd direct someone to the Glen (take Keyni, for example), though Lunaria didn't exactly feel comfortable giving away the Glen's information to someone who smelled strongly of blood -- no, that certainly didn't sound like good news at all. Though, she was enjoying the Vampire's company so far and didn't want to say it in a way that sounded rude....

"I won't judge you for a few silly stains, so you good." The huntress responded in reference to his last statement with a dismissive wave of her paw and a chuckle; then, it was back to his first statement.  "And that is a good question that I'd be happy to answer. Though, I hope you wouldn't mind me following this question up with my own, would you?" and this question being. "You smell of blood, why is that?"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Naturally, she would inquire about his scent. It seemed she had some brains to her after all, thinking ahead without being insulting. Clever girl. Already she was more impressive than the curl-tailed man from the woods before. Now, why would some random loner smell of blood? Regularly, there was no answer other than the truth... but she didn't meet him more than once, so perhaps, if he played his cards right, he could get away with this. 

Pretty rancid isn't it? He cringed while sniffing at his own coat, sticking out his tongue to add to the jest that he was indeed disgusted by it rather than... well, glowing in its perfume. I've been guarding a carcass for the past few days, it's stench must have gotten onto me during that time. You understand right? Loners gotta eat. That should be a valid enough reason.