( IC Joining ) snow phantom
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
The howl came as a mild surprise to the Alpha as he was busy finding a route down the mountain. It died away upon the wind, however, he made sure to note which direction it came from - and when he found himself closer to the base of the cliffs, he took off at a run. In the time it took for Njal to reach the edge of the territory, the stranger could've easily run off. They could've snuck deeper in to the land as well, but he assumed by the forthright manner with which they alerted the residents, that was not the plan. He half expected to find Tyrr or Danica, or another potential Warden, guarding the stranger's position. A quick look around from his vantage point in the forest told him otherwise; it was just him, and a pale figure in the distance.

For a moment Njal thought it might have been Bazi. To think that the girl had passed on her responsibilities and fled to the north filled him with a mixture of emotions; a notable sense of surprise, even apprehension. But the closer he got, the more obvious it became that this was not Bazi. Northern, yes. Pale and covered in a thick pelt, but not as small as the Swiftcurrent female. Njal emerged from a deep patch of shadows and let out a low boom of a bark, to alert the waiting wolf of his approach.

When he was closer, he slowed his advance to a crawl, only to halt a few wolf-lengths away from the foreigner. I assume you know that you are close to claimed lands. Njal carefully stated, warning her while also accepting her presence; she was mindful enough not to overstep the boundaries, which put her in his good books instantly. He held himself with a subtle yet clear dominance, his head raised and body alert. I am Njal, the Alpha of the glacier pack. Why did you summon me?
Messages In This Thread
( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 09, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 09, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 09, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 09, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 10, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 10, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 10, 2014, 05:28 PM