Lake Rodney wind and words, wind and words
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Not long after she had hailed the other figure, the woman approached and tested the chill of the lapping shores with one touch of her foot. The fighter could not help but to allow a sweeping smirk to crinkle her features and draw one half of her lips upward. Pointed canines peered from underneath the dark line of her mouth; her eyes twinkled pleasantly as she got a better look at the willowy figure.

Though Jupiter had never actually met Wraen before, she had heard many things about her older sister. She’d always dreamed of meeting the girl and offering to share stories. Of course, Jupiter had planned to garner a few fights before meeting up with her family members in the wild. Life had a funny way of surprising those who ventured through it.

“I’m on a quest! Setting out on a journey to become the best fighter in all the land,” Jupiter claimed with a quick wag of her tail and a proud puffing of her chest – a movement that swelled her frame and made her appear momentarily larger. “I’ve got family near here actually! My sister Maia says she’s forming a pack with another one of my sisters who I haven’t met yet, her name’s Wraen. Are you settling in near here?”

Ah, fate… you fickle thing.
Messages In This Thread
wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 16, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 17, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 10:54 AM