King Elk Forest Cold in my kingdom size,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
All Welcome 
Winter, the most difficult time of the year, especially for those of the Deorwine kind who fall into the ranges of earthly colors, and care to troubles to blend within the white world. She wondered why her ancestors never thought the day was curse; but it all started from the betrayal of one so.

Throughout generations it was believed that those of the white pelt betrayed nature itself, for the High Elk was not only the God to the wolves of the Deorwines, but for the elks of the world. Mother nature takes care of her children, and the High Elk loves his hooved companions above all else, and thus respect between the wolves and them so, or else the contract between the two falters. Praise be, the High Elk, as he gives them bountiful food for the protection of his kin.

"Praise be indeed." Though Célnes held a wicked smile within her dark thoughts, a King walking through the forest at the silence that there was. Those of respect were now ignoring her so, and only pray in the silence of his welcoming.

But her crown is strong, and she will keep her crown even if it means pushing further.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
Cold in my kingdom size, - by Célnes - December 28, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Cold in my kingdom size, - by Germanicus - December 29, 2020, 08:41 PM