Firefly Glen fire finds a home in me
3 Posts
Ooc —
likewise, lore returns the pleasantry with a soft wag of his tail in the hopes of showing that it wasn't entirely just a knee-jerk reaction. lore is rapt, silent as the assumed guardian who calls himself bronco explains a bit about firefly glen. peaceful — a great way to start. a sister-system — that catches his attention with a curious tilt of his head. try as he might, lore can't quite comprehend what, exactly that means or entails but it sounds nevertheless interesting. lore is contemplative as bronco goes on to explain that firefly glen is the newest and founded by 'his generation', followed as it was by a question of lore's own age. just turned a year old a few days ago. while admitting such might've brought a burn of embarrassment to his cheeks it wasn't really anything to be ashamed of, aside from that it meant he was painfully youthful as to which was tell-tale anyway.

yeah, definitely! lore exclaims, hoping he didn't come off as overly enthusiastic. it sounded nothing like shiverfallow vale ( as to which despite it's possibly cute name was as imperial and strict as they came ). he desires to ask more about the sister-system bronco mentioned but bites his tongue on it for a moment as he focuses upon the fact that aside from his name he hasn't really given any useful information about himself. i'm a decent hunter, he begins. and i can fight although i'm not ...a fan of it. he'd rather stay as far away from fighting as he could, for reasons he didn't want to say to anyone, least of all himself. i'm more naturalist inclined. i'm good with medicines. another, however fortunate, gift from his father.
Messages In This Thread
fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - January 01, 2021, 08:05 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - January 01, 2021, 01:47 PM