Broken Boulder That gaze, it makes me anxious
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Some truth was held in the assumption that he'd only plan on staying in the pack until winter blew over, because that was Kaster's initial plan. Seek shelter, brush up on his skills with what resources his temporary home would provide him, and bid Mahler (and any others he might come across) farewell as he continued his journey as a loner. The archer could do perfectly well on his own after all. Despite this, his plans were not always as straightforward as written out at first; perhaps Kaster would end up staying here for longer than expected.

The woodlander hoped not. He disliked when things changed course unnecessarily -- disliked attachment. It always ended up disappointing him in the end......

Mahler shifted some steps away from the border and beckoned Reinhardt over to join him, 'To come and live among us', as his words went, and the boy quite appreciated how quickly the exchanges had ended. Slowly, he'd move to walk side-by-side with the gargoyle, though not without feeling his shoulder muscles tense a bit -- a habit developed whenever he strode too close to someone he didn't quite trust yet. He'll have to make an exception for the present though and keep things professional -- Mahler was his new leader, after all. 

Previous whereabouts were brought upon the table and Kaster let out a breath before responding. The sire did not wish to share specifics, especially regarding his life, so he decided to keep things simple: "Yandolia. It was a large piece of land separated into several small claims, one of which I was brought up in as a child..." and hopefully, they'd be leaving it at that...

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 07, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 09, 2021, 08:08 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 09, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 10, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Kaster - January 10, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: That gaze, it makes me anxious - by Mahler - January 14, 2021, 02:47 AM