Cerulean Cape i'll savor how this emptiness defines you
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
mama had talked about snow before, but seeing it now was a whole new experience. though nüwu was unaware it rarely came down this hard, but it coated everything, and it seemed only to be shrunken towards the shores where the waves licked it away and brought it back to water. and so nüwu clung to the ocean's edge, even when wandering near the island- because she was afraid to get lost in the white, delving too deep inland. it was that fear that lead her to another near the shore, and when she first spotted him nearby, she marveled a moment at his features through the icy wind- large ears, a sharpened snout. he didn't look like the island wolves, though she knew too little of coyotes to understand that he held coyote traits, and assumed he was merely different. hello- but the wind drowned out her quiet voice, and she tried again, louder this time: hello stranger!
Messages In This Thread
i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 12:41 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 09, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 10, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 12, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 12, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 14, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:23 PM