Firestone Hot Springs friends and liars don't wait for me
109 Posts
Ooc — gryff
benry blinked slowly from his spot, half submerged in the hot springs. he'd loafed around here ever since he found it, blissfully absorbing the heat, both out of desperation from the winter storm and from cat-habit. he made a strange figure, his head the only thing poking from the sulfuric depths. he was a pretty good swimmer, though he'd rather not plunge into the icy depths of the rivers and lakes.

he knew he wouldn't be alone; the hot springs were a hot spot during the winter storm; he hoped this wasn't the normal weather. he looked up at the wolf....uh....no, they were too small for a wolf. what was the other canine? oh, coyote. sometimes coyot, sometimes coyoteee. he didn't know which one to say. he splashed his tail in greeting, still submerged. brrrrrrbhrrbbrghrbbr...! he said to the wolf, eloquently as benry often was. he didn't make an effort to leave his position, comfortable as it was.
Messages In This Thread
friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 13, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 14, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 15, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Benry - January 19, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: friends and liars don't wait for me - by Lakhos - January 20, 2021, 03:21 AM