Cedar Sweep Take you like a drug
11 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
@Nyra some vague pp of her leading him (also @Vein since I'm not sure if he would've already returned to the Strath or not)

He followed along the shieldmaiden, silver gaze occasionally sliding to the side to admire the carved curves of marble she wielded -- as deadly as a loaded revolver in a true outlaw's grip. Ever respectful of the authority of his natal, militaristic clan, Matias positioned himself at her shoulder (within easy sight) but a step or two behind her out of deference to her rank. Even if he was a rogue at the moment, the Stormborne could no better shake old habits than he could keep his gaze from wandering. 

It was easy to put aside the muted, stinging burn that tugged at his shoulder with every movement but harder to forget the irritation bubbling beneath his skin as he remembered the source of his pain. He itched for violence, to spill the blood of the pious man who so loved to see the ruby flow himself, but knew it was unwise to make enemies for himself so soon after entering these lands. He resolved to maintain a distance between himself and Vein and to warn others about his malpractice if need be. 

Pushing the incident from his thoughts, he inhaled deep breaths of crisp air to calm his ire as the strangely uniform stand of timberland enveloped the duo in its embrace, admiring the few colorful leaves that had managed to cling to their branches despite the harsh weather. Matias had smelt no borders nor did he detect any signs of civilization so, it was safe to say that he was quite shocked when Kynareth materialized before them in the trees -- as if he knew that the Ujier searched for him. 

"They told me you were alive, hermano," Matias called out from his place by Nyra's side as they approached, a shit-eating grin spreading across his face (since he just knew that Kyn was gonna lose his shit at seeing him), "but I don't think I truly believed 'til just now."

It was the only pleasantries or greetings he gave before trotting past the warwife -- whispering a thanks again as he brushed his muzzle against her shoulder in gratitude -- to embrace his battle-brother in the masculine, gruff way that men do. 

A booming chuckle escaped him as he pulled back from the brindle, tail wagging in wide sweeps of joy. "You glorious bastard," he laughed again, feeling giddy enough that he could have kissed him right there in front of Nyra, "how the hell did you wind up all the way out here?" 
"Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.
Messages In This Thread
Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 09, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 12:24 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 14, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 14, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 18, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:59 AM