Cedar Sweep Take you like a drug
11 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
His heart fairly stops. I would've chosen yo-

I would've chosen you. 

Before he can process much of anything else, Kynareth is looking at him in a different light before leaping off him to stand with another pale woman -- this one smaller, with eyes of fire. His wife. And it makes sense to him then, his gaze dropping from the couple as he rises and clears the snow from his mocha pelt with a shake as if the movement might help to fling away the hurt simmering in his chest at his once-lover's embarrassment. That whispered admission sours in his heart, suddenly very hard to believe when Kynareth is so blatantly ashamed of him -- or so the Sergeant thinks anyways. 

He's nothing if not loyal though. So, he plasters a friendly smile on his face and moves to stand before the group. It's not Simmik's fault that he levels her with a keen champagne gaze, wondering if Kyn is right about her trustworthiness. But the ivory lady before him seems collected, playful, warm as her firebrand gaze -- inspiring Matias' full charisma to shine on her as he beams a gentlemanly smile in her direction. 

"Hola, belleza,"  he drawls charmingly, dipping his head to her with as much respect as he might greet any of the other leaders. Even if she holds no postition of power, it's commonplace for Consorts to be treated just as respectfully as their mates in the Calaveras charter -- and the outlaw is a stickler for manners. 
"Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.
Messages In This Thread
Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 09, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 12:24 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 14, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 14, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 18, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:59 AM