Otter Creek Override by fear
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Only when the male approached her to hear her words did Akari look at him: the thick mane, the light-colored fur, the golden eyes... He's beautiful, she thought. I must be dreaming...

His voice was a balm to her ears. Taikon of Ivory Rose.

Ivory Rose...                                                                  The forest...

The image of the forest flashed before her eyes, and the memories of what happened didn't take long to assault her mind: the forest, the fear, shadows of her past... then darkness.
"I fainted..." Akari cooed to herself. Her past was unworthy of reminding, and when she left her wolfpack, she thought she could cast it into oblivion. She was wrong, but still, she never thought she would have a panic attack of such violence. How long was I unconscious?
Her headache worsened. She needed to rest, but not before giving a word to the wolf that was trying so hard to get her safe. She had to chose the right words, for she would conjure them with her remaining strength.

Forgive me...                                                                           I am no threat...

That wolf's attitude meant so much for her: he seemed to have principles, to be kind...
It was maybe because her past had been ruled by an unscrupulous wolf; maybe it was the heat thinking for her.
But at that moment, she wanted to believe him. She wanted to believe everything would be okay.

"Thank you..." She said with a sigh before closing her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Override by fear - by Akari - February 21, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 22, 2021, 03:20 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 22, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 22, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 22, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Minnow - February 22, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 23, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Rowan - February 24, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - March 06, 2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Rowan - March 21, 2021, 04:04 PM