Whitefish River Flow with the river
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Amaguq could see the fishes rushing with the waters, but he wasn't paying attention to the turbulence. He was putting to the test both the fish's stupidity and its weird foot fetish.

I've almost killed your first-degree cousin.
So if I dip my paw again, ten seconds later... will you suck my toes again?

Yes.

Just a few minutes were all it took: when his toes began tingling, the wolf resisted the impulse of pulling his paw out of the water: he waited until he felt his claw on the fish's throat. Then, he pulled it with all his might: came the paw... and the fish!

"Yes!" He let out a short howl to celebrate his first successful fishing. It may not look like much, but it will definitely mark a turning point in Amaguq's point of view. Never again shall he look at a watercourse as merely a place to quench his thirst.
And he had Dash to thank for it. Guess you're never too old to learn. He huffed with a smile. "Thank you for the fishing lessons, friend. I think that with the proper time, I could get the hang of it!" A sudden thought crossed his mind: he hadn't got a decent meal for a long time: that young lad might have saved his life... 

I shall sing in your honor for a hundred nights!
Messages In This Thread
Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 10, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 19, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 20, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 24, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 26, 2021, 06:55 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 30, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 11, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - April 11, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 13, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - April 24, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 24, 2021, 07:35 PM