The Floodlands I think I need help
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
It was a restless itch under her skin, this inkling doubt that had begun to set in as time lengthened and the seasons changed -- all without sign of any other witches lingering on the horizon. In fact, the land seemed sparsely populated and they had met few others in their travels. The witch managed to ignore the pestering notion that was forming, resisting the urge to dwell like one might resist the urge to scratch at a bite or a healing wound. Until it could be ignored no longer. Abruptly, she halted in her movements by Eldritch's side and cast amethyst-and-azuli eyes shadowed by vulnerability towards the hellhound -- hesitant and faltering to admit that she had failed them. 

"I do not think that there are any followers of the Daedra left in these lands.." Came her soft murmur, hinting at some hidden fear as her dark auds pinned to her skull. A thought came to her and she allowed her mind to meander after the possibility for a moment or two. "The leader you left behind...did he worship the gods?" Aerenys asked, a question that had lingered in the back of her thoughts for some time now. Or maybe the gods had been toying with her, filling her addled mind with nonsense. It would not be the first time, they were cruel like that for cruelty was the nature of any true gods.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
I think I need help - by RIP Eldritch - March 19, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Aerenys - March 20, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I think I need help - by RIP Eldritch - March 21, 2021, 01:37 AM
RE: I think I need help - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: I think I need help - by RIP Eldritch - March 29, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: I think I need help - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:16 AM