Neverwinter Forest but you're still dead
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
sorry for the slowness, covid is kicking my ass rn lol. by way of explanation, homegirl is coocoo for cocoa puffs and thinks El has some kind of phenomenal powers XD

The pantherine woodlander nodded, eyes still wide and focused on the splattered remains of the fawn. A chill swept down her spine as they shifted to meet Eldritch's orbs of moonlight -- wondering what this could mean. Even the whispers in her mind could not settle upon an answer nor an explanation for what she had seen. Was it coincidence? Or had her night-sister called upon some divine power to channel through her?

More intimidating yet, was it possible that the power belonged to the Nightwish? What if that was why the gods had called her back to Teekon -- find Eldritch, not to impart the Priestess' dogma upon her but rather to learn of this otherworldly sorcery her dark partner seemed to hold dominion over. 

Mati said nothing as she followed along but resolved to keep a closer eye on her companion -- to decipher what it all meant. 
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
but you're still dead - by Aerenys - March 20, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: but you're still dead - by RIP Eldritch - March 21, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: but you're still dead - by Aerenys - March 29, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: but you're still dead - by RIP Eldritch - March 30, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: but you're still dead - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: but you're still dead - by RIP Eldritch - April 09, 2021, 06:35 PM
RE: but you're still dead - by Aerenys - April 09, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: but you're still dead - by RIP Eldritch - April 11, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: but you're still dead - by Aerenys - April 15, 2021, 04:32 PM