Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
When he spotted someone on the other side of the scent marked border, Jasper was quick to step back. He had not seen her watching him from afar, only once she approached. The golden male was quick to return her a charming smile when her tone was teasing. "Quite the opposite, actually," he spoke to her in return. "Say the word and I will vanish." He meant it. He didn't want to leave a stain of disrespect on their border. But he would be saddened to be send away so quickly.

"This territory is beautiful," he started. "It caught my attention and had to pause." He had his tail gently wagging behind him to display his friendliness. It probably had been clear from the start. He looked behind her for a moment. His father had talked of wetlands, and their locations close to a mountain range. He had not found other wetlands on his travels, so perhaps, there was a chance this could be it. "Would you mind telling me about our lands, and your pack? I am curious."

Then he realized he hadn't introduced himself. Where were his manners! He should have started with that. "I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I am Jasper Rochester-Ostrega." He realized it was quite a mouthful but in these lands the Ostrega name helped him. He found family at Moonspear after all because of it.
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM