Stavanger Bay before i know it, one day...
13 Posts
Ooc — m
the winter storms had driven her from these lands; cold and darkness, she was accustomed to, but the deep snowdrifts were dangerously unfamiliar. aeglaeca had sought refuge with a northern pack for a time, but she remained unattached. she earned her keep and left it at that, keeping to the outskirts and unwilling to form any deeper connection. their ways were foreign to her; incompatible.

when the snowmelt came, aeglaeca left in silence and under the cover of darkness. she knew none would attempt to find her. they would understand, perhaps even be relieved for it.

this coast intrigued her, and so she had returned, dissatisfied with the shallow introduction that winter had allowed. there was something special about the wilds, a tapestry of scents that alluded to generational history and multiple bloodlines. this— this was truly foreign. but perhaps there would be threads leading back to the sisterhood in this tangle. and if not, perhaps there would be some that would feel at home in the ways that she knew.

as she pressed on along the shore, a dark silhouette greeted her— followed by the strong scent of piss and testosterone. her lips peeled back in disgust, instinctual. this was perhaps the downside of the wilds.

it was crawling with men.
participating in 'all welcome' threads only · no ooc planning · no thread requests · private messages are disabled, but i'm betwixtcraft#0666 on discord!
Messages In This Thread
before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 12, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 13, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 14, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 11:01 PM