Stavanger Bay when I go
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
it is true, she has traveled far. and for many reasons unknown, even to the woman herself. there is always a draw to expand her worldview, though gracious, ever since her return to the wilds, feels content. she grows older and older with each day passing, she is unsure of the pleasantries and hardships that lay ahead of her for the time being. until then, the matriarch still travels and still builds connections. and this one with aiolos is special.

"life is unpredictable. but it leaves us open to the greatest of surprises." a pleasant one, thankfully. while flames and the bright tinges of red and orange appear tough on the eyes of many, the soft glow exuding from aiolos brings comfort to the stormy woman. as for his question for her departure from sagtannet, gracious takes a shallow breath as she steps back, just a small one.

"sagtannet was wonderful, but i felt a call in me to leave the wilds and chase the horizon." she almost sounds like a young adventurer, full of vigor and ignorance to the world around her. "i returned as the wilds called me back, the beauty of the land forever marks me." a small frown overcomes her lips, just for a moment. "i felt guilty to turn back to the sunspire where sagtannet was, mahler, wylla, and wintersbane would not have been pleased for my sudden disappearance."

a smile finds its way on her visage once again. "so, i came to the coast to revisit the ocean. and here you are." a calm breath, relief runs through her veins as the adrenaline dies down. "but what of you, dear aiolos? what adventures have you embarked on since the last we spoke?" he had acknowledges his growth, so he must be proud of where he is now.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
when I go - by Aiolos - May 28, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - May 31, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - June 08, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - June 11, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - June 21, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - July 05, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - July 09, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - July 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: when I go - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: when I go - by Aiolos - July 30, 2021, 02:53 PM