Dawnlark Plains You can hold my hand if no ones home
51 Posts
Ooc — Raven
*Keeping the date a bit vague if that's ok with you. Cal likely still smells like a member of Rivenwood, but at this time would no longer be a member*

He wasn't sure where to go. Other than following behind the paw prints of his late mother to new pack territories he had not explored the Wilds around him. Everything seemed new despite several things being familiar. It wasn't as though the ground beneath him could differ greatly, yet to feel the welcoming chill of the frosted grass beneath his paws during the season of heat was a new experience for him.

The heat incubated in his coat and perhaps naturally he had been drawn northward. Following the chill in the air more accommodating to his size and build. He walked around without intent, lugging his weight around, at a leisurely pace. He had nowhere to be and nowhere to go. Although never forced towards anything in his life this sense of freedom was new and daunting. To take it in short bursts was his mind's way of handling it all.

Then the wind brought something new. The smell of an individual not hailing from Rivenwood. There had been visitors and newcomers to the pack before that Cal had interacted with, but always within the borders where the territorial scent was always present. He turned his head to better align his nostrils and identified it to be another male. The open plains left little to the imagination as he caught sight of the light-coated male from afar. 

Never having been overly warry of others in the past Calcifer thought it would be a good chance to meet someone new. Perhaps someone that could give him an idea of what the area had in store. With subtle intrigue, he strolled in the direction of the male.

Due to a growth hormone disorder, Calcifer is very large.
He is the wolf equivalent of an 8ft tall man for reference
and has been mistaken for a grizzly bear in the past
but is closer to the size of a giant panda bear. XD

Messages In This Thread
You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 06, 2021, 06:43 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - June 09, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 17, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - June 22, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Mateo - June 28, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: You can hold my hand if no ones home - by Calcifer - July 11, 2021, 12:53 PM