Sheepeater Cliff The hot girl in your comp sci' class
6 Posts
Ooc — Lex
─────── It's a fragile balance, discolored eyes switching between the two forces. A body presses against Reign as the girl shoots them a hesitant glare, desperate for that growl to fade away as quick as it had came. She thinks it's going to get them killed one day. Or at least, it'll get her killed. Maybe Reign will just be left to bleed out. She's about to chide them, not everything is a fight, but her words are quickly swallowed at the forced movement of her body. Paws in an awkward dance to regain footing, with a low huff to voice her complaints.

Her head flits back to the earth-toned brute, then to sneer at her companion. Yeah, yeah. He's not the one growling. It could all change so easily. But then he speaks. Answers her question in a way that resembles her own speech and a bit of her hesitation melts away. Enough to pull her further away from Reign's bulky frame, moving her attention to the expanse of field.

"Sorry, about them. That's Reign. They won't..." She's lying if she continues that sentence, so it's quickly changed into a half-hearted, "They're nice." There's a bit of pity from her, he's disturbed from their entrance and now he's gotten growled at and had some coward mumble a resemblance of a greeting. "'m Ellansis." Her mouth hangs for a bit, contemplating on if she'll venture further and ask him for his name, but she's sure he'll just tell them. Or leave. Or just stay unnamed.

Another glance to Reign. It's the most she's said to anyone other than her quieter counterpart, the words feel weird in her throat. "We-I'm looking for sheep. I just want to see one. Does the rock...uh.....can you see them? Or have you?" Then they can leave. She'll just look, for a second. That's all she needs. And he can help, she thinks. While he stares at an empty meadow, she's stuck looking up to him. Not uncommon, but it feels different this time.

Maybe because he's on a rock. Who knows.
( I WOULD LOVE TO BE RUINED
─────── IF IT MEANS I'M SACRED ENOUGH TO BE KEPT CLOSE )
Messages In This Thread
The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 07, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:28 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 07, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Reign - June 07, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Fig - June 08, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: The hot girl in your comp sci' class - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 10:34 AM