Dragoncrest Cliffs sweetheart, i don't do shorts
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the knowledge that haunt, too, had left grabbed vex's attention in the worst way; and instantly his mind begins to kick into over drive, suddenly eager to reunite with his sister and gleam all he can from her. why did she leave? what did she find out? had she missed him as he'd missed her?

if vex was trying to keep that fact that erzulie's words interested him off his face: he failed.

i didn't know she'd left. he admits quietly ...which made sense because he'd been tartok — or some branch off — bound probably before she'd departed to leave. it eases some of his regret leaving to find out what he could about the mysterious tartok clan.

but still, it lingers all the same.

the pirate queen's next words sit heavy on vex's shoulders as they process. it is fair of her to say and it causes vex's ears to flutter back against his skull. he might be recognized as tartok now but what he'd told her was true: it wasn't home and those wolves might be related by blood in some form or another but they weren't his found family.

i found what i left to find, vex says. it wasn't what i expected but ...— a shrug follows. i'll grow with sapphique ...if you'll take me.
Messages In This Thread
sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 06, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Erzulie - July 06, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 07, 2021, 05:20 AM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Erzulie - July 09, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 10, 2021, 05:39 AM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Erzulie - July 12, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 13, 2021, 08:37 AM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Erzulie - July 17, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 18, 2021, 07:57 AM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Erzulie - July 22, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: sweetheart, i don't do shorts - by Kaskae - July 31, 2021, 08:28 AM