Broken Antler Fen My mind is going a mile an hour!
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
If early springs and summers had been times of staying put in one area to rest and fatten up, then with the first drop in temperatures and yellowing leaves, it was clear that the time of becoming a true nomad again had come. Lele's small family pack had moved with the herds - sometimes collaborating with other packs in bringing down the big game, sometimes having enough skill and strength to do it on their own. And inbetween there would be days, sometimes weeks with plenty of miles for them to walk and hardly any food on sight. 

The instinct to be on the move was hard to shush, even now. Her heart was giddy and mind restless. She observed the antlered inhabitants of the fen and her soul yearned to follow. Except this year there was no one else to accompany her on this journey and, though she did not fear loneliness, she did fear playing with fate and pushing it too far. The sound of soft footfalls in the vicinity caught her attention and she withdrew from her quiet contemplation to look over her shoulder and see, who was coming.
Messages In This Thread
My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 16, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 17, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 29, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - October 09, 2021, 01:34 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 09:00 AM