they put a gun above it and a narrow behold
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle nodded her head Yes I have ginger root, and some raspberries among some other things. I have a nursing mother over the winter, so I also have some Blue vervain. Though I am loathe to use the Vervain for her unless I absolutely have too. She grew quiet then and tilted her head as the other spoke.

Well met Caiaphas. The bay is well. Thistle answered her inquiry, but she was lightly put off by the woman's glittering eyes and slippery words. She wasn't sure if she should trust this female worth a lick. She did however, believe in politeness and manners, so she would not be overtly rude.
Messages In This Thread
they put a gun above it and a narrow behold - by Caiaphas - September 25, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: they put a gun above it and a narrow behold - by Caiaphas - September 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: they put a gun above it and a narrow behold - by Caiaphas - September 25, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: they put a gun above it and a narrow behold - by Thistle Cloud - September 26, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: they put a gun above it and a narrow behold - by Caiaphas - September 28, 2014, 07:39 PM