Stavanger Bay how far you'll go
14 Posts
Ooc — Rain
The question hung between them, suspended for a few seconds as Sieghard formulated his response. "You're sitting in the water." He felt like he was grasping at straws, trying to determine what he should say. "Doesn't seem like it would be a comfortable thing to do." This fellow to whom he was speaking seemed solemn, almost regal - like he had sprung up from this landscape and belonged here. Sieghard, however, felt quite out of place. This was a far cry from the distant marshes where he'd spent most of his time. Had he misjudged the burning quality of this water? Upon closer inspection, Aiolos did indeed seem like he was fine...

The ocean dominated his peripheral vision. He supposed that he should speak plainly. After all, it was just the two of them in the cover of night. "I've never seen so much water before," he admitted, turning his nose in the direction of the waves, breathing in the unusual but alluring salt-coated air. "It smells and feels entirely different from what I'm used to." 

Returning his gaze to Aiolos, he spotted the sparseness of fur alongside his neck. Sieghard gave a subtle nod of acknowledgement, and then sought to keep silence at bay by asking another question. "Could you tell me of these lands? I'm not after secrets," he added. "The most general, harmless information would interest me." I know nothing, as I'm sure you can tell.

@Aiolos
Messages In This Thread
how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 02, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - November 14, 2021, 07:43 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - November 14, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 22, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - December 06, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - December 12, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - December 27, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - January 09, 2022, 04:09 PM