Ouroboros Spine It is better to seek, then to receive blindly
8 Posts
Ooc —
None had come to address she who had beckoned. Though, someone was surely here. A scent had, since recent, wafted through the flared nostrils of the white one.

Curious, but cautious; that was how she would choose her direction.

Taking a step or two closer in distance from the markings, Aerava drew her chin upward. It was beyond obvious how tiny she was compared to many other souls. Even from a distance, she could not use her appearance to intimidate. However, size wasn't always everything. Mannerism and conduct would always take charge in her eyes. With this posture, the white woman sought to demand an impression of confidence and would do so as well with her voice.

I know you are here. Do not hide from me. As intended, her voice was firm, but not harsh. There was to be no violence — at least, not by her provocation. 

Come out to where I can see you.Aerava then demanded, planting her paw into the ground while then sending her pale brown hues to search in preparation for what individual would emerge from their hidden place.
Messages In This Thread
It is better to seek, then to receive blindly - by Sangue - November 02, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: It is better to seek, then to receive blindly - by Sangue - November 03, 2021, 07:07 PM