Ouroboros Spine It is better to seek, then to receive blindly
8 Posts
Ooc —
Before given the chance to sight upon they who watched her from the brush, a second body emerged from the hills. This one did not hide, nor were they sincere. 

A quick promise of aggression was made and Aerava was not fond of seeing it kept.

The puny, white woman was no coward and that fact was often shown — however, she did know when was the proper time to be overly confident in her odds. If a fight broke, she would surely not be the victor.

In an apologetic manner, she took a step back, lowering both chin and ears. From the start, no harm was intended to any. Hopefully this warrior would see such and let the matter be forgiven.

As the child later appeared, Aerava was dismayed. A pup was not who she would expect to be watching her. 

You have my sincerest apologies... both of you. I meant no harm, nor disrespect. When I caught the whelp's scent, they were not what I was expected. Caution drew me to suspect a mature being, thus I spoke up to ensure my safety.

Maintaining the same posture, she would take no movements until both were at ease with her presence.
Messages In This Thread
It is better to seek, then to receive blindly - by Sangue - November 02, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: It is better to seek, then to receive blindly - by Sangue - November 04, 2021, 11:18 AM