Strong is all that Matters
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
anyone from Swiftcurrent or a surrounding pack is welcome.

Star was exercising again. Long legs stretched with fine muscles as she ran alongside the creek. Keep going, Idiot. Run faster. "Shut up!" She yelled, and slowed to catch her breath. Looks like you got slower. Can't keep up, Can ya? She hated the voice in her head, always telling her she was not good enough. She was great, she told herself. Long as she was strong, maybe it could make up for her other looks. Star began to run faster again. She hoped she wouldn't look like this her whole life.
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
@Star Mind If I join, since its on the wanted list? If not, just say and I will take down my post :3 Also, is it ok if I powerplay that Silvermane was able to hear Star sprint off at the end?

Silvermane was walking throughout the wary forests, making a stroll to relax the tensed and aching muscles from the accident. His body was still in mild pain, but most of the blood, pus, and deep tissue wounds have been cleared up. Also, the migraines decreased to a minimum. As he was walking, he was already coming near the Swiftcurrent Creek. He could smell it, the smell of wolves was near, or atleast thats what he thought. Yet as he was walking, he could hear something very faint, as it was a bit far away Shut Up! he heard. Was there a wolf nearer than he thought? Surely by the words there was more... He crouched down, and put his head low, tail spiked.

Silvermane slowly began to approach where the sound came from, but as he did, he once again heard some footsteps, but these were fast and sprintful, yet he heard only one pair. Silvermane quickly dashed after it, he had nothing to do, and he wanted to find out what this entire thing was about. Unusual about himself, as he tended not to care.. but this could be interesting. Was this an outlaw? a Slave? a trespasser to the Swiftcurrent Creek? His mind boggled as he quickly sprinted off, his ears were pricked up to listen to the sound, and he pushed himself to go "Halt!" he barked as he dashed behind, hoping to catch the running beast.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
that's cool with me. I had already kinda wanted a thread with wolves outside SC.

Star heard a loud voice call out. "Halt!" Probably one of the new members thinks I'm a trespasser. She thought with a roll of her eyes. She turned around to see... Another fluffy white wolf, except he looked less like a puppy and more like an adult. He was also taller and more muscular than her. "What is it?" She asked, and hoped he hadn't heard her yell at herself. He would surely think her crazy for having voices in her head. Then she caught a faint whiff of his scent. It wasn't the Creek scent, but... It was odd.... Star thought she could smell Shadow's scent oh him. How...?
Yesterday was History, Tommorow is a mystery, but today is a gift <I> that is why they call it the present!</I><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" width="200" height="20">
<param name="movie" value="http://flash-mp3-player.net/medias/player_mp3_mini.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=http%3A//k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/0diotefop9/The_Noisy_Freaks_-_French_Club_Tasty_Release_.mp3&bgcolor=ffffff&loadingcolor=CEF6F5&buttoncolor=A9F5F2&slidercolor=A9F5F2" />
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away

Silvermane was taken aback when the white wolf which had shot off into the distance stopped without actually caring that Silvermane might not be from her pack. Silvermane re-straightened his pose to make himself look bigger, and he asked quickly "First of all, Where is the other wolf?" he inquired, hoping that the wolf that this gal was talking to. Silvermane pushed himself abit back, and looked over his shoulder to see if this was a idea to ambush him.. Surely this snow-white female wasn't that stupid to just stop in danger... right? Perhaps he was just overestimating the Swiftcurrent Creek's pack's intelligence.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Oh great, he heard me yell at myself. "There isn't another wolf. Why do you smell like Shadow? And what are you doing on our land?" She said, narrowing her eyes. Her hackles rose to make her appear larger, although still a bit small. "Don't you know your not allowed to trespass in our lands. You've got the whole rest of the Wilds to hang out in." She growled.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The pale stranger had made a grave mistake traipsing upon claimed lands -- not just any lands, but ones that held the Noctisardor Bypass' alpha as an enemy. Scimitar had been waiting for news of the silver male, and as fate would have it.. A piece of that puzzle would be put in place for him when the scent of the other would fully portray where his loyalties lay.

A savage growl escaped the large male's jaws as he prowled closer, having come upon the scene and only hearing Star's demand of his trespass. Scimitar did not wait for an answer -- with the hint of his rivals scent upon the air, his eyes gleamed in the direction of the other.. And without further warning, he unleashed. Barreling forward, Scimitar made to sidestep Star, his ears slick upon his skull as his jaws opened to aim a snap at the ivory stranger's face. He was not welcome here, and Scimitar had never tolerated trespassers.

He wasn't about to start now.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Silvermane was caught off guard by the attack, and he tried to get his most vital body part out of the way, his neck, and with his head to slam into the brown wolf's body, like an uppercut, so that he would not harm the attacker too much, but make sure that he himself isnt in harms way. He hoped the plan would work, as this strange looking wolf seemed comparable to a bear, through his robust size and Silvermane was fairly large himself, so this, thing could have dealt some damage. His legs sprained with pain as he attempted the counter-attack, and hoped that this barbaric creature would calm down soon, for Silvermane was in no condition to fight, with his aching and stale body.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She was surprised. She'd been so concentrated on the trespasser that she hadn't smelled Scimitar. Of course he has to just start fighting. Star preferred words before fangs, if possible. She thought she'd been handling it fine, and maybe he would've gone, but instead they'd have to fight out some big long battle. Now she couldn't find out why he smelled like their former packmate either. I don't have time for this, she thought lazily. She had been running along most of her morning, and she didn't need some battle now. But she figured it would be hard to talk to the wolf if her alpha's fangs were at his throat.

Of course, these thoughts all passed very quickly. Moments after she followed her alpha into the fight. Her white fangs gleamed. It reminded her of a last name she used to have, but she'd dropped it when she left behind her father. She wanted the smallest trace of his effect on her as possible, and if that meant dropping his last name, Snowfang, so be it. Star snapped her jaws at the silver trespasser's heels, and barreled into him hard, attempting to knock him over.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Not sure if you want to use the dice roller since it's 2 vs. 1 :( or if you just want to go as is.. some old fashioned sparring. <3 Scim isn't looking to hurt him in this post, simply give him a good warning to leave.

With his teeth snapping to empty air, the other made to plow their head in to his chest -- something that would certainly give them more of a headache than anything else. It slowed him, and while the tiny frame of Star leapt to the others hind paws (she was suddenly protecting their borders now?) he instead chose to take his current position to his benefit, rather than back away.

The other's muzzle was swung in to his chest, and that left the entirety of his spine open to Scimitar. With a low snarl, the behemoth male aimed a swift bite to grab hold of the man's back -- whether or not he was successful, he would not clamp hard. He did not seek to maim but his warning was certainly clear -- leave these claimed lands, or damage would be done.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Old fashioned please XD

Silvermane was mostly occupied on the large male, which was seeming to be the largest threat right now. He didnt want to hurt the psychopath, but he had to find the reason of the attack, he felt the shove of the female, and before he attempted to dodge the attack, he attempted to shove the gal out of his way, so that he would not harm her more,

Silvermane was caught at the back, he felt pain in his back, and was worried that the Psychopath would end his life, but it couldnt be, the maniac had spared the woman, so he would hopefully be less ruthless, but he could not predict it, He has seen alot of people, and some didnt act as they were. Perhaps he would kill the female later? And with that thought he tried to pull away, so he could rip his own skin to remove himself from the crazed male's grasp. Shame that guy was attacking you, hes pretty rugged, and Silvermane hoped he meant himself that his brain had missed something he would make a good ally, dumbass, your not gay. the voice in his head continued, assuring him
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
yeah, old fashioned works best for me.

Star was shoved out of the whirlwind of fighting, but leaped back in. She attempted to lash her fangs out across the silver wolf's cheek. Then she went for his side, and attempted to claw it. She honestly was mostly thinking about how much easier it could be if they just talked it out and the silver wolf left peacefully, without anyone getting hurt. But she kept on the fight, as she shoved her jaws forward and attempted to bite down into the silver trespasser's paw.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It would seem the hint was not taken – his jaws sunk to flesh, and while he had not tried to sink his fangs in too fully, the other pulled away with a force that would certainly sting. A low snarl bubbled past him as his jaws snapped to empty air, aiming to the heels of the other, egging him to run. “Get off our land,” he finally rumbled, the snarl escalating to a bubbling rage.

Trespassers were not tolerated – even worse, wolves from Shadow’s ranks were certainly not allowed near his pack’s territory, and if he had to give the other a harsh example of that… he could only hope they would think twice before coming again. No doubt Shadow had sent him to stir some trouble – like Scimitar had told the yearling who had claimed him as a brother.. the family there held anything but honor, and it would seem his followers lived by this reckless abandon as well.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Silvermane had met Shadow, but he was never told his name, as he had to immediatly be put in constant healing as he was brought in.. so LOL. -Also, side note- Silvermane is one evil fuck, so yeah, he thinks ahead of time XD
Silvermane flinched as he felt two teeth sink into his paw and he immediately pulled back, he was about to kill the female, but he decided it would'nt be worth it, the main threat had been diminished. His back had begun to sting, but it was fine. "Ok, but first of all, what the FUCK!?" he exclaimed, he had lost his way, and in payment, he gets two-timed by Mr. Universe here and a fucking white female midget? He shook his head, This.. is fucking crazy then he looked again to the white female. "and to your previous response, before dick head here attacked me he stared at the behemoth again for a second I dont know who "Shadow" is! " he replied, And if this "Shadow" is so bad, why would you attack me, if I smell like him!?" perhaps it was someone from his pack..

He stepped back, and lightly snarled, I take back what I thought about the rugged part, the voice in his head said, this guy was mean, and his Fabulous fur had been ripped and bloodstained now. He shook it, and stood staring at them, he didnt care if it was impolite, these guys were Assholes, once he went back home, destroyed his own current pack, and gathered his old pack, hed pillage this fucking "Territory" and impregnate and kill whoever they loved. Thats harsh, knock on wood. he thought, "Maybe only half of that? If you could." if there were as many behemoths like that ripped dude as there were wolves in the pack he would reassemble, it would be a problem, but if this stud was singular, it would be a slip of butter, He set that in his mental agenda, after killing whoever this "Shadow" guy was, and killing off his current pack through poison and treachery.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star listened as he swore loudly and replied to her question, as well as giving her one. She was literally about to respond with Thank you for telling me. I attacked because I didn't want to leave my alpha to fight alone. I stamd side by side with my packmates. Then she realized she couldn't be all polite and hold a conversation if they were fighting. She leapt onto him, aiming for his neck now, and attempted to bite him. If it landed, it would not draw a river of blood or anything. She was not out to kill him, it was just meant to be a fierce warning to get off their land.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry, Scim's done talking. :c

Scimitar had thoroughly made his point – the stranger had trespassed on his lands, and the cinnamon regal had let him know with tooth and claw – he had then even uttered a warning out, in case the ivory wolf had not got the point.

It would seem he still didn’t. Rather than heed his advice, the male began spouting out words – all questions that Scimitar didn’t give a damn about. Truly, if Shadow wanted to send his little minions here to traipse across his land in a Fox-like manner, Scimitar was not one to indulge further conversation.

His attack had been a warning before – now he was out for blood. Without waiting, the male leapt forward once more, this time his jaws aiming to clasp at the wolf’s throat. He would drag his lifeless body across the borderline if he had to.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
Silvermane quickly tried to reflect both attacks, what he would try to do is to grab the small white one by the neck, and fling her against the male, which would either accidentally hit her, and Silvermane would be able to run, and with that thought and mili seconds arriving, he attempted to bite, but he would surely get bit in the process.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
edit: fixed leaping on back. It wasn't yet described in Scimitar's post, so I think I've still got that chance to fix that. I am so sorry for the amount of powerplay that was in this post, and I hadn't really given it much thought before posting. I'll do my best to keep away from that in the future, guys.

No matter how feirce Star thought she could be, she was very little. Her weight was easily thrown against Scimitar's side. She let out a yelp of pain and landed, skidding a little on the ground. A trickle of blood escaped her jaw which rested open, her mouth open in a silent moan. She hauled herself up slowly, truing to ignore the bruises from the side where she had landed.
She was only at a slow trot first, but it rapidly escalated into a run towards the white maned trespasser. Star attempted to leap onto his back. If she landed, she would try to bite his neck.
Hadn't this trespasser already learned his lesson? Why wasn't he fleeing? By now if Star was in someone else's land she would've already left. In fact, all the brusing along her side made her want to leave her own territory now, but she had to stay loyal to Scimitar and Swiftcurrent.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There is an uncomfortable amount of powerplay happening in this thread -- from Silvermane's reaction to assuming he had picked up Star and threw an entire wolf at another, to Star assuming she did hit in to Scimitar's side and powerplaying jumping on another wolf's back.. I'm rolling with it, but it should be noted in the future what powerplay is and that it is against's Wolf's policies. Scimitar's own attack is an ATTEMPT to grab on to Silvermane's tail.

The beast seemed to realize his time was up, and with an impressive amount of force, the wolf picked up Star and flung him in Scimitar’s direction. She hit him in the side, though the wolf had braced himself for the blow, it was still a huge one and he stumbled with the force of it. She was quicker than him – bouncing back up and rushing to the male with a fierce swiftness.

Enraged the wolf dared lay a paw on one of his own, Scimitar ran toward him, hoping to gain the distance he might have managed before, and this time, his jaws would snap toward the others tail – he was going to keep a souvenir from this trespasser, especially if his aim was true and his jaws locked.
</object>
154 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Away
I am really sorry about everything, I didnt mean to powerplay, as I said he TRIED to pick her up, which I [size=xx-small]recently found out is impossible [/size]

Silvermane was in immediate pain, a midget on his back, and before he could think, his tail had been caught, he howled in pain, and immediately whined in, loosening his body, this wolf could gnaw at him all he wanted, but he resented, kill me he cried in his head, blood on his back, his tail, his jaw and his own fur. He had been completely crushed by this duo, even if he had not thought of it. Silvermane had fallen into submission, for one of the only times in his life.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star was done here. They'd torn him up enough. Hopefully he'd learned his lesson to stay out of Swiftcurrent Creek's land. They weren't to be messed with. She hopped off his back, her bruises aching, bleeding in some places. She narrowed her eyes. If this guy still wanted to fight, she would keep going, but she was giving him the chance to flee. "Go," She growled. "Stay out of our territory!" Star growled again. She hoped she'd chosen the right time and that Scimitar didn't think her weak for trying to stop now.
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scim won't give up unless Silvermane actually runs away -- he's out for blood now, given everything that happened. You can assume Silvermane escapes if he does get up and run before Scim lunges for his neck.

It was too little too late – Scimitar’s aim had been true, and his grip on the tail as well as Star’s own attack seemed to bring the wolf to his knees – but Scimitar had given him more than enough chances to run and now, with Star’s blood staining her ivory pelt, Scimitar was not about to give up.

Loosening his grip, another snarl escaped the male – this time, his jaws aiming for the side of the creature’s neck. He could not get his throat from this angle – but he would shake the useless life out of him if he got hold and the other did not get up and run away.

But the wolf was at least quick on his paws, and twisting, Silvermane was upon his paws once more as Scimitar's jaws clicked harshly on pure air. Blinking, he snarled as the pale intruder struck off, paws thrumming and droplets of blood leaving a trail upon the ground. With a quick look to Star, the cinnamon regal would have not accepted such a fleeting escape had his subordinate not held blood on her own pelt. Shaking himself, he prowled closer to her, muzzle bent to inspect her wounds gingerly before giving a silent shake of his muzzle. "Let's go find Luka or Esperanza to patch you up," he suggested lightly, his paws beginning to work away from the scene.

PMed Silvermane, had permission to post his flee. @Star if you want to fade on your next post you can..?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star watched silently as he raced away. Now her fur was stained with blood- hopefully not permanently. Probably not. There were several bruises on one side of her. She had several cuts and bitemarks, but she knew she would heal. This was what she was trying to be, though. This was what warriors did. And without a word the white warrior begun to follow her alpha towards Esper and healing.

fade here. I think this is my 200th post, to you guys! ^^