Ouroboros Spine now that i have survived the spectacle of my youth
9 Posts
Ooc —
viridian kicked a rock as she walked, expelling air harshly through her nose. she hated this. part of her blamed lazuline, while another part of her knew she should blame her more, but simply... didn't. her sister had always been this way, and viri had always accepted it. so here they were.
but it sucked. and she was a little sore about how cerulean was treating her. as if she should just get over it, when her entire future had just been extinguished in front of her. viri had been well-liked at home, set to rise in the ranks soon. and now she had nothing, and ceri seemed to think it was no big deal.
it just. sucked.
so she was still a little sulky when her sister found her, although ceri's presence in itself acted as a sort of unspoken peace offering. viri was mad, but she was also hurting and lonely, so she accepted it. hey, she said, tone neutral, and left it at that. she was still mad enough to be a little petty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now that i have survived the spectacle of my youth - by Viridian - December 30, 2021, 09:56 PM