Blackwater Islands [m] shadowshow
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:
this feeling was not unfamiliar to her. it’d come to her each year since her second birthday. she’d come to expect it by now.

the fear, however, was fresh. she’d hidden herself away in the early hours of the morning.

she thought of the man whose face was now an indecipherable blur. she loathed him.
she thought of the child that was not meant to be. the memory of her soft face twisted her heart.

never again would she subject herself to that pain.

but the god, whose name was unknown, spoke.
they spoke to her melena. they promised her lives.

that promise fell upon morgana to fulfill.

she emerged from her den with a deep inhale. she sought out the only man who could aid her in this duty. and as she searched she thought with disdain; why him?
36 Posts
Ooc — Blue
Taliesin recognized the sweet spice that drifted in on the breeze when he woke up, and felt his veins light on fire. A giddiness filled him as he rose from his sleeping place and followed the scent. Life with the druids was already turning out pretty awesome.
It wasn't until he actually found the source that he realized Morgana was looking for him. She was coming right toward him, though, and looking at him, so that must mean… Me? You're choosing me? He swallowed, voice a little higher in pitch than normal. He was only an acolyte, he was nothing compared to a full-fledged druid. Why him?
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
their paths met. he’d sought her out too, no doubt.

do not let it get to your head. morgana sneered. i am providing for the listener. and you are the only man here that is able to help me do that.

she spun around on her heels, not wanting to look at his face any longer. come now. don’t keep me waiting. she was already walking away.
36 Posts
Ooc — Blue
She was shitty about it, as she was with just about everything else. Taliesin didn't mind so much, though. He followed her obediently — and he was obedient in everything else, too. By the next morning, they had done what was necessary. Taliesin would be a father. If he survived that long.