Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Tuulu had gladly agreed to go with Lane. He liked the idea of traveling with her and his brother and Rye if they joined. On the trip to their new home, the Tatkret and realized just how much he enjoyed long journeys and speaking to other packs. 

He also didn't like the idea of Lane leaving without him. He knew she would be safe with his brother, of course, but the idea of staying home while she left made his chest tighten. 

When they arrived on the presumed borders of The Saints, he was sure to come up on Lane's other side so that she was between to the two Tatkrets. She was the first to speak when they were met by a large, scarred woman, which was unsurprising. They would learn that the woman's name was Fury. His gaze moved to the two pups that had joined her. He would offer them a friendly smile before looking back up and addressing their mother with a respectful nod. 

He would wait to say anything just yet since Lane had been the one to start things off.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM