Sunspire Mountains Dare to approach me?
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Limit Two 
Open for one wolf to approach Void! Be aware of his personality though! He is open to finding a mate so if any lone she-wolf is interested, feel free to try and start something!
--Thread will be forward-dated to whenever someone else replies. This post will continue to get updated.

Void was prowling the mountain valleys alone. He didn't really live anywhere in particular, kind of just going here-and-there, but he had built a makeshift den in a cave in the side of a bottom of a mountain, and he'd been staying there for several days now.

He wasn't really looking for anything or anyone, but wouldn't mind finding something to eat, so when he caught the scent of a rabbit, the large black wolf tracked it down, killing it then devouring it in seconds.

--
Days Later...

Though it was night, Void was restless and went out to hunt. He ventured out of his own territory a bit, but made sure to stay far away from the scent marks of the pack that was formed around here. His new friend, Rodyn, was back at his den, where the two had agreed to stay at night.

Void went to a nearby stream he had fished in before, and began to fish again. He got 1 minnow and 2 cod fish. He brought the 2 cod fish back to the den, eating the minnow after catching it. The cod would make a nice breakfast for him and Rodyn.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
moon stuttering in the sky like film stuck in a projector
17 Posts
Ooc —
would you mind saying this is near the northern end of the mountain? :D

for the first time, they stepped away from sacrarium. pulled in a direction they did not understand, only that they knew they must follow.

then night came harsh and fast.

still they remained on the mountain. still they found the need to stand and wait for whatever they had thought might await them out here. somewhere were others. paths worn by hunters and a scent on the breeze of one of the hunters' fresh catch.

what would the vicera think? if they could bring back such a provider?

when they finally caught sight of the hunter — male, large, swarthy — they stopped in their tracks. a nervousness clutched at their heart, but still they rumbled something soft. a sign of her arrival some yards away.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
sure, but Void isn't trespassing or anything

At the wolf's bark, Void turned. The scent of a pack wolf was coming from their direction. He then spotted the wolf whom the bark belonged too. A black and white wolf, with sea blue eyes. They were stunning. Void was taken aback by their appearance, having never seen a wolf like them before.

Void walked closer to the wolf, making sure not to cross any pack lines, as he knew he was near the boundary of the Kinfolk pack. "Hello." Void huffed to the wolf, with a dip of his head. "My names Void." He told them. He held a neutral-dominant pose, in case the wolf decided to be aggressive. They appeared like a shewolf to him, but Void wouldn't make any assumptions before he got to know them.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy