Ravensblood Forest Family
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He brushed his body against hers affectionately then wasted no time before getting right to it. "It's time to discuss our children's future. They grow more and more eager to learn. We must find a way to teach them or they will find a way to learn. I fear we do not have enough opportunities for them. Vale is a natural protector, I will begin sparring with him soon if you think it's a good idea. We did have a run in at the border. I know you heard about his patrol on his own, he has been corrected. He knows his way around our territory very well, and also found his first kill and disposed of it quickly. I believe bringing him out on patrol gave him a huge advantage over the girls. What surprises me the most is that he has made only one mistake and has immediately corrected his behavior."

He paused allowing her to take in this information. He had worked mostly closely with Vale given that he was their only male son. He imagined it would be difficult being the only male pup in their entire pack, which is why Vagabond begin taking Vale out on patrol with him so he wouldn't be stuck with the girls all day. He was beginning to regret not rotating out the pups.

"Asara. He grumbled. He didn't even know what to say. "Vale has mentioned that she continues to explore alone. What if we have Noir follow her? I can also take her out on patrol as well, slow introduction just like with Vale until I can trust her..." He laughed vainly and let the sentence hang in the air, pausing once more.

"I'd also like to take Violante out more, she showed a natural instinct for stealth just like you. He winked at his mate and bumped her shoulder. "I swear she looks more and more like you every day." He was positively glowing at this point. His children were his favorite thing to discuss. He was so proud at how much they'd grown and learned. And despite their little trouble maker, they were pretty good kids when all was said and done.

"They do all seem to at least have some interest in combat. I think we should start teaching them soon, at the very least they need to learn how to defend themselves."
Messages In This Thread
Family - by Vagabond - June 22, 2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Family - by Violante - June 27, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - June 29, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 08, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 09, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 18, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 24, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 26, 2022, 10:23 AM
RE: Family - by Violante - August 02, 2022, 04:10 PM