The Heartwood I'm so used to sharing
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The current date will represent her day of return from hiding away. So excited to have her back in!

The saga had been away from sight for many days. The elders were pleased to have her so long, but were eager yet to return her.

And so, at their will, she returned...

Awoken, Khasni rose from her nest of furs to stretch. It felt pleasing to do so, as this was the first she'd done so in the span of months. Every limb ached. Her fur appeared a wretched sight. A walk was in order, as was a bath. But first, she'd need to deal with the harbinger guarding her door. She knew he would be watchful, as he'd once sworn to do so.

Approaching the mouth of the deep cavern, the tiny creature forced a loud bark, intent to rouse the man from any daze. Once holding his attention, the saga would speak. Come, harbinger. She beckoned to him with her tail without a second thought, then proceeding to lead him down the corridor and away from the witch's den.

Originally, she had the thought to dismiss him entirely. But she had been away so long. Now was as good a time as any to catch up on what she'd missed.

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - August 02, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 07:07 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Aqillutaq - September 26, 2022, 08:04 PM