Redhawk Caldera Dude, Don't Even. 《M rated, naughty words used. Maybe.》
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
@Finley :P

Ashton had left the front of the front of the basin entrance, and made his way to the east a bit. A tall tree, one that was full of ripened pomegranates, taunted him every step he took, and ever jump he took to attempt to reach one.
Fucking tree.

The golden boy hatched an egg in his airy little noggin, and picked up the remnants of a fallen branch. With the wood in his mouth, he decided to use it to knock one down.
Let's get this party started.

"AHAHA!" He battlecried as he hurled the stick at the bulging sweet fruit.
He waited, watching it soar, almost in slow motion, anticipating his juicy....

Nope.
He missed.

"FUCK."

He sat on his lean haunches, trying to come up with an awesomer plan, his verde eyes scrunched up, and deep in thought.
Finding he could not, the golden boy face planted in the sandy dirt, his sunny little tail sticking up, and waving with his "this is the end of the world, kill me, I just want some friggin fruit" tantrum.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin had been heading out for the day to do some tracking. The borders of their pack were well marked by now, leaving no room in the mind of any trespasser that these were now claimed lands. They also had risen decently in numbers with the additions of the juvenile and Fox's sister and the other two, whoever they were. So, the Blackthorn felt it was time that they began setting out to new tasks--stocking up on food for the Winter. And in order to do that, it was time for them to start mapping out the movements of the herds nearby and learning more about the food sources that were available to them in this new territory.

The faint sounds of someone laughing and cursing and growling nearby caused the gamma to momentarily pause. She turned to look off in the direction the sound was coming from, curiosity pressing her forward until she came within a couple of yards of the grumpy, golden wolf. Her head canted slightly as a single brow quirked. What on earth was he doing?

"Are you being bullied by a tree?" Fin asked after a moment, "Or is it the fruit that's ganging up on you?"

Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Both," came the muffled reply, but it probably sounded like 'buurff'.

Sitting up, the gold draped teen wiped the darker crumbles off the top of his now dirty head, attempting to re embellish it back to its bright glory.
Casting a glance back to the tree, Ashton turned his foresty eyes to the voice who had interrupted his moping.
A dudette.

"Yea, this tree is abusive. No manners, whatsoever. "

He stood on his fours, the lean boy looking over to the silver girl, inspecting her from top of tail to rich brown eyes that she held in perfect structure on her slim face. Ashton took the time to wall up to her, his tail swishing in a friendly manner.

"Tell me you know how to get a Pom down? "
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin watched quietly as the golden wolf pulled his head out of the ground and turned to her. His eyes were a lovely shade of green, like pine needles. She'd always sort of had a thing for wolves with green eyes. Before she allowed her mind to wander to other green-eyed men she'd had a thing for in the past, she turned her attention to the fruit that was giving her new packmate such a hard time.

"Did you try bribing it?" Fin suggested with a little grin, "Maybe there's something it wants that only you can give it."

</style>

273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton barked a bit of a laugh at her statement, quickly shoving the remaining chunks down his windpipe.
He had to look tough, as if a meer tiny thing such as a giant pomegranate tree, couldnt stop him.
He was gonna get that fruit, damnit.

Under his breath, he mumbled, not even caring if the eye catching female heard him or not,

"If it's my virginity it wants, dude, I dont even care. "

Ashton turned back to the fae, his crown tilted at a curious way, a humorous grin placed on his soft dark lips.

"If you give me an idea on how to get one of those Poms, I'll give you my name."

The teen wiggled a golden arched eyebrow in a goofy manner, showing his joking temperment.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

She quirked a brow at the male, biting her lip to hold back her tongue from questioning his "virginity" comment. Not many men were willing to admit that they had their v-card still. Laughing at him for it would probably force her to admit how long gone her own was, and while that was something men bragged about, it was something rather frowned upon for women.

"Oh boy, there's a great trade," Fin snorted. What did she want his name for? She could think of plenty of things to call him, all of them way more fun than whatever his stupid name was.

</style>

273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"You are absolutely right. It's the best trade out there. "

In that moment, he swiveled, threw another battle cry in the air, and launched himself straight up the trunk of the tree. Gripping the top og the giant fruitbearing log, his hinds scrabbled for purchase until it was recieved, and he flopped over the edge, sides heaving moreso from relief, than exertion.
He made it.

"Can you atleast do me a favor, and catch me? If you do, I'll get you one too..." a wink was thrown in her direction, as he tried to not fall and break every bone in his lithe -and handsome- body.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

What an odd fellow... Finley thought to herself as she watched him cry out and scramble up the try. It was rather hypocritical of her considering the unusual hijinx she usually was up to. Self-awareness had never really been much of her thing, though. Judgement, however, that was far more up her ally.

"Hm..." she replied thoughtfully, a grin slowly trickling across his face. Pulling herself to all four paws, she trotted over to begin circling the tree slowly. "I dunno. I'm trying to weigh my options here," she called up to him, giving him a playful smirk, "It seems to me that if I don't catch you, there's a very good chance that you'll fall and break your neck. In which case, I'd get some fresh meat--way tastier than a measly piece of fruit."

</style>

273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Street catching his breath, Ashton stared at the darker gray scale girl.
She wanted to eat him. Holy hell. He'd have turn the canabolic situation to something a bit less bone chilling.

"Well, ya know, if you're into that sorta thing, go for it. Personally, I think I taste a bit like grass. Hell, I've eaten so much of it, I just might be. "

With a tentative yellow paw, he reached out and knocked a couple of the round and ripened dark Burgundy orbs to the ground. After them, he wrapped his limbs as much as he could around the wide trunk of the tree, sliding down with his claws lodged in the bark.
After hitting the ground, the golden soon-to-be healer pawed a pom to the stone flecked babe.

"Enjoy it while it lasts. Next time, I'm sure as hell not going back up there. "
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

The male's response forced a laugh from Fin's throat. He tasted like grass? Her mind began to wander to the many reasons why he might think that about himself, but she bit her lip to hold the quips back. Especially as he began to squirm around again upon his perch in an effort she assumed was to get himself down.

Only moments passed before he proved that this was indeed his goal as he gave the tree trunk a huge bear hug and slid back down to the earth. She backed away as he landed on his bum, her head tilted bemusedly as his first action once grounded was to bat a piece of fruit over to her. A grin flickered across her muzzle.

"I don't think you'll need to," Fin replied with a sly smile, "You ever thought of using a long stick and smacking them down? Usually does the trick for me..." The tip of her tail flicked back and forth as she spoke, her eyes alight with mischief. She reached out a paw to poke at the pomegranate and bring it closer to herself. She wasn't particularly hungry at that moment, but she felt compelled to give the guy a little bit of a break. He had worked ever so hard for it.

Fin enjoyed the dumbfounded look upon his face for a moment before she decided to change the track of the conversation and put him at ease. "Here, I'll help you get more down and then we can take some to the rest of the pack and have a nice lunch together," Fin said with a wag of her tail before the pair set to work to feed the pack.