Ravensblood Forest mummy don't know
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Druids? Vagabond shook his head and rolled his shoulders restlessly.  He was quickly growing to understand that there were all manners of wolves that he hadn't heard of yet. Having a belief didn't make the man dangerous, necessarily. He was still wary of the man though, but that did not change the fact that Sacrarium was meant to be a sanctuary for all. Winter was coming, and he knew their were plenty of packs in the area, but regardless, the man had come to Sacrarium. He closed his eyes briefly, hoping desperately that he wouldn't come to regret his decision. He opened his eyes and with a polite smile he gestured with his head for the man to cross over the boundary that led to their territory. Come on, I'll show you the way to camp and find you a den.

He would call out for his family and @Violante so they knew all knew that a new face was in their home. Assuming the other would follow he would tell him more of their pack, My mate and I lead our pack together, her name is Violante. Our children are half a year now but already skilled hunters. He smiled with pride. He decided to leave out Vale's being a guardian for now. Our other pack mates, tend to keep to themselves, but are also very close to us. He heard the faint sound of rushing water and felt any remaining tension leave his body. Welcome to camp. The caverns is the communal living space for the family. He gestured with his head. He ran to the left of the caverns for a couple minutes where a small cave entrance poked out. Will this work for you?
Messages In This Thread
mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 15, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 16, 2022, 09:26 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 16, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 16, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 16, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 21, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 21, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 21, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 21, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: mummy don't know - by Vagabond - September 26, 2022, 09:17 AM
RE: mummy don't know - by Ingram - September 26, 2022, 10:15 AM