Hideaway Strath But every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He had been called upon. They all had. Fenrir was curious, to say the least. This would be his first time before the eyes of his daughter's pack. Not to mention the first beneath the stare of her husband, Arashi. A perfect occasion to show just who he was and what name he intended to claim for himself here.
They would spar, the lot of them. He was excited. It had been a while since he'd last fought anyone, whether a spar or true fight.
A woman, smaller than he, approached Fenrir when they had been told to find partners. He couldn't help but chuckle. Such a small thing against he? But as the general had suggested: they should not fight those too similar in size and build. It made sense. Such was a good strategy, thus he commended Arashi.
With an eager gaze, Fenrir nodded to the woman, @Maiken. I look forward to learning of your skill. Might I know the name of she who I will be sparring? They weren't here for conversation, but he would need to know for the future.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
Messages In This Thread
RE: But every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay - by Fenrir - October 20, 2022, 01:25 PM