Two Rivers Isle the most loneliest day of my life
10 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous author.
All Welcome 
This place was much like the last: trees everywhere, wild smells, sometimes there was a good stick he would carry with him for a few leagues of his journey - but in the end he was too tired to bother, and too lethargic, because Nils had come to the abysmal conclusion that his master was indeed so lost that even Nils could not track him down.

That meant there would be no more easy meals. No more playdates at his favorite park. No more peanut butter! The dog bemoaned his losses, and let his sad-but-obnoxious caroling carry through the trees and over the otherwise stilled, frozen water of the river: Barrooowwwhhh, owwhhoooh, it was utterly disruptive to the calm winter scene, not that Nils took notice.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Sorry about the wait! I had no idea you'd put this up! Adylaide will be coming in behind Ulrich, just FYI.

Ulrich heard the strange howl and his head shot up in alarm. What on earth was that? And what was it doing so close to his territory? He had never heard a howl like that. It didn't sound like a coyote, and certainly like no wolf he'd ever heard. Adylaide was not with him at that moment, so he sent up a quick howl of his own to let her know what was going on, and then bounded towards the borders.

The creature was on the other side of the river. Well. So it wasn't trespassing. That was something. Still... He squinted at it as he came closer to the river. What... was it? Ulrich was all tension and fear and unease. All he could think of was Adylaide and what this creature might do to her. Surely it was not here on behalf of their family pack. No. He had never seen this thing before. The river had frozen over completely in this spot, so he could speak to it across the distance without shouting. Who are you? What do you want?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had heard the howl, and though she imagined that Ully wouldn't be too thrilled if she showed up anyway. She went towards it. Small petite body wound through trees and meadows. The sharp crunch of ice under her paws. 

She made it to Ully's hip and leaned her head against it for a moment. Letting him know she was there and then she stayed there. He wouldn't want he to get in front. She knew for a fact he'd want her body behind his.

She stared at the creature as it let loose a most disheartening sound. It sounded as if it were the saddest creature to ever grace these forest hills and frosted glades. She frowned. 

Is it okay?

She moved a step forward and stopped, tilted her head. Studying.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Archiving because Nils went inactive.

I don’t know, Ulrich replied, staring at the creature across the river who was still making that awful noise.

And then suddenly, it stopped, and stared at them, and took off in the opposite direction.

Ulrich blinked. I suppose we scared it, he mumbled, not knowing how to feel about that. Sighing, he turned back towards his home, away from the river, and said, Come on. And he and Adylaide went on their way.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!