Dawnlark Plains Under the weather...or snowstorm
2 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Monty was on the hunt for food when he stumbled upon something in the snow—literally. He squeaked in surprise as his white hind foot caught on something furry and went rolling.  Monty shook the snow out of his fur and looked back to see… a fox?  That was strange… the fox padded tentatively over and nudged the vixen with his nose.
I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Monty is a bit flirtatious and teasing, especially with other foxes.  If you are uncomfortable with this, please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 08, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 20, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 22, 2023, 10:04 PM