Dawnlark Plains Under the weather...or snowstorm
2 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
"Um... hello?"  Now Monty was a bit concerned.  He gave the vixen a light shove with his paw.  "This really isn't a great place to take a nap... it's starting to snow..."  Then he realized how hot her fur was.  Oh.  That wasn't good.  And it meant that she definitely shouldn't be out in the snow.

Monty took Rose's scuff in his mouth and began dragging her through the snow, searching for somewhere warm--or, at least, less then freezing--to set her down
I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Monty is a bit flirtatious and teasing, especially with other foxes.  If you are uncomfortable with this, please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 08, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Monty Flynn - February 20, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Under the weather...or snowstorm - by Hickory Rose - February 22, 2023, 10:04 PM