Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
Faelan’s heart almost skipped a beat as the other’s voice broke the eery silence.

Light amber eyes squinted, attempting to peer into the distance till finally a figure came into view. Faelan watched quietly as they slowly approached through the thick, endless swamp. It was a male of a similar hue it seemed, but he was much bigger than Faelan. Anxiety fluxed within his chest, but the young male stepped forward regardless, pushing through the unpleasant sludge in the direction of the unknown stranger. The male asked a question and the youth, for a moment, found himself unable to answer, for he had no idea what exactly had brought him here in the first place.  

”I-uh-took an unfortune turn.” He replied, offering the other a meek smile and a gentle wag of his muck covered tail, though it was submerged in the filthy water surrounding them both. The murky liquid sloshed and rippled as he sluggishly moved, trying to clear a bit more of the distance that separated them, ”I-I’m not familiar with these lands if I'm honest…” Faelan added as he came to a gradual stop, light eyes watching the other carefully.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - March 17, 2023, 05:03 PM