Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
”It’s a pleasure, Tahoe.” Faelan said with a cheerful smile, ignoring the fact that he was obviously filthy and slowly beginning to feel the cold from the water and muck that had soaked his fur. The brisk touch of the breeze not helping, causing him to shiver some as he moved through the bog. He would clean himself eventually, that is, once they managed to get out of this dismal place! And as soon as they were free, Faelan intended to search for a warm place to stay for the upcoming night ahead. Perhaps he’d pick up an easy snack along the way, maybe.

Faelan’s ears flicked forward at the sound of his name; light eyes peering over to Tahoe as he questioned where he was heading. In all honestly, Faelan didn’t know where he was going, these wilds were still so new to him. ”I-uh, I’m not entirely sure.” He replied, ”I guess.. I’ll just make my way back to the meadow...” He said, giving himself a quizzical look before adding, ”If not that, then I’ll most likely go wherever my paws take me..” The young male laughed lightly, tail giving a gentle wag behind, ”W-what about yourself, Tahoe?” Faelan asked in return, head tilting curiously.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - April 22, 2023, 05:37 PM