i want some more
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
The wanderlust had full hold of her now, and so Claudia had demanded of Madeline a trip. The redfurred woman had acquiesced, of course, and so the darling petit fils found herself bounding toward a very forbidding woodland. But her heavenblue eyes were not fearful, and she paused only upon the edge of the treeline for simple respect. "Madeline, I do not know this place. Call for them, so that they will come and meet me."

With a child's lilting voice, she ordered Madeline, but her eyes were cold and appraising as her guardian tilted back her delicate crown and gave out a gentle aria into the air. Small tail flung high, stance wide in a stance of dominance, that which had become second nature to the girl, she awaited the denziens of the forest to look upon her, and marvel at those features she herself found so unappealing.
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
With the recent events the long-limbed Captain was beginning to grow anxious — two of members had left to start their own pack and another member (who was Kat's nephew) had disappeared. He felt strongly about the wolves who remained a part of Neverwinter, but was still nervous about what their future intentions were. Being paranoid was not going to help the situation, though, as he knew it would begin to effect his crew members negatively. That was the last thing the hybrid wanted — he wanted to attract new members and keep them. With word of three new packs forming in the park — one located quite close to the forest of Neverwinter — the leader needed to be prepared if something were to happen.

It was the call of another that pulled the leader from his thoughts, seafoam eyes narrowing as he located where it had originated from. Luckily when the howl had filled the air Styx had not been too far away as he was just about to begin a border patrol. It seemed as though his job of recruiting was going to be much easier than he had anticipated. Inhaling deeply, the leader started in the direction of the stranger with his tail swishing absently behind him. It was not long before he caught onto two scents waiting for him — one extremely young and the other much older. Instantly he knew it was going to be a situation similar to Bishop and the two boys she had brought with her, but Styx was not one to turn away potential pirates. Closing the distance between them he paused several feet away, tail curled high above his hindquarters as he studied the pair for a moment. "How can I help you two?"
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
He was tall, with eyes that bespoke seawaves lapping lazily at the sands of a beach. "Bonjour, Monsieur," Claudia greeted, though her stance did not relax in his presence. Her voice, however, was filled with respect, and her eyes bespoke a child's sense of wonderment in the presence of an illustrious figure. "I am Claudia and this is Madeline," she continued, motioning imperiously with her small head toward her guardian.

"We are new in these lands, and like very much to travel. I stumbled across the scent of your pack quite by mistake, and now I am intrigued. Will you tell us about it?" The last sentence was cast at the man rather breathlessly, and a cursory glance in Madeline's direction assured Claudia all was well. Therefore, she then let down her demanding stance, instead assuming one of careful neutrality, though the muscles in her small body were poised to carry her away if this man should show himself to be a murdering type.
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
“Pleasure to meet you both,” he responded after the youth’s brief introduction, a lazy grin pressed against his dark lips as he studied the pair through narrowed brows. “My name is Styx Constantin, the Alpha of Neverwinter.” It was obvious what the younger wolf and her guardian were looking for – a home, whether it be permanent or temporary. The long-limbed mutt was more than willing to give that to the two wolves before him, but they were still strangers to him – he knew their names but nothing about them. “We are a small pack, but work as a unit. Every member is encouraged to voice their opinion, but follow the rules in place. Loyalty is extremely important to me – we’ve had several members run off recently, so forgive me if I’m a bit wary.” Pausing briefly the boy allowed his gaze to flicker to the older wolf for a moment before returning to Claudia. “Where did you two come from?”
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Claudia listened, a wide beam spreading across her face, alighting her heavenblue eyes with interest. "Comment magnifique!" the French child murmured half to herself when he spoke his name — it fit him well, as did the ease of formality with which he spoke of his pack. Yet Madeline held back, and Claudia felt her unease almost palpably. The primality of her species governed that she should find sanctuary for herself and her guardian before the snows drove the prey into hiding, but she could not very well commit to such a thing without Madeline's consent. Though she was the more dominant of the pair, and the redfurred woman obeyed without combat, this was quite the decision, and would have to be made out of earshot of the handsome man.

"I am sure your pack is strong, monsieur," Claudia breathed in a vaguely flirtatious way not at all befitting her child's stature. "We shall talk, Madeline and I, and I shall give you my answer soon." Her gaze darted briefly to that of Styx; she awaited anything that he might say, before she would take herself and Madeline off for the evening.