Great Bear Wilderness the freshman
Moonspear
Envoy
183 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Sialuk need not worry. Elentari had no plans on leaving Moonspear or severing the ties with her...close companion. "Yes...it is a truth we must accept." That didn't mean it wasn't painful. In her case, the Archer supposed the sting was less, given that she only had met Julian once. Knew only his name. Nothing else.

Argent on the other hand... She was slightly more familiar with. "Of course. He was the first to greet me when I came to your village. And, shortly before our departure, he helped me hunt down this..." She gestured to the glistening dark skin around her shoulders.

The light in her eyes mimicked Sialuk's. "Mmn, so I have heard. Many a time I have heard his path to warm your ulaq." She grinned, far from oblivious of what was going on between the couple. "He is a fine man. Quite the catch. My only regret is that I do not know him nearly as well as you do."

There was no jealousy in her voice. Argent had chosen Sialuk, and she him. She wondered if Sialuk still wanted a wife. And if so, what her chances might be. She knew the star woman was receptive, given her customs. "A bride price...what is that? What does that involve?"
Messages In This Thread
the freshman - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 01, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 05, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 05, 2023, 10:42 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 02, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 03, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 04, 2023, 04:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 09, 2023, 12:53 PM