Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
<3

She noticed him. His carnivorous gaze, strikingly familiar, it threatened to shoot shivers down her spine. Etephyr dared not peer away from her herbs, but she covertly snuck peeks from her peripherals. She so eagerly waited for his response, her breathing quickening as a drew closer. The man rested his head over her back, making it the final straw to tip the scale. The woman couldn't contain the excitement slinking down her spine. The herculean was quick to distract with gentle preening after requesting Etephyr teach him poultices.

Quiet thumps of Etephs tail gave way to her approval. She drank off every moment of attention he gave her. "Well, you uhm-" She couldn't quite clear her head, acutely aware of every touch. "You chew the mash." Archaic as explanations go, but it was a start. "Chewing until it becomes a paste, one that can be applied to the wound." That was all there was to it on a basic level, but Etephyr held a sneaking suspicion he wasn't after the healing properties of a poultice. 

The woman removed the mash from her cheek, placing it down and covering with another leaf. She shifted her torso, as well as her head to better look at Omnium. Her brows half raised. "Are you trying to tell me I need a bath?" Referencing his cleaning.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM