The Sentinels pearl
6 Posts
Ooc — Ori
thank you for joining! Those assumptions are totally fine with me <3 For clarity (and my own records) I've set Ursula's injuries as followed:

Senses: partial vision and hearing loss, sight will improve slowly but will always remain slightly fuzzy, future experience with bright light induces headaches
Body: as she wasn't directly hit (protected by the log somewhat) she has many minor burns and a couple deeper burns along her back and face that were most exposed to heat, her injuries likely look worse than they are due to the soot
Mind: in state of shock for 2 days, will experience recurring nightmares and persistent claustrophobia

Feel free to reference some if you like <3

In darkness she is back - teeth are gnashing, claws are flying, wolf and bear alike are baying. Marle beside her, a missile of ebony fur. A roar behind her, she spins to engage, to attack, to kill. When she returns, Marle is gone, lost in the fray, she calls for her. 

"Marle," she croaks, toeing the border of dream and reality, unsure of which she belongs to in that moment. "MARLE!" louder this time, panicked. For her sister cannot survive out there alone! Surrounded by the enemy, Ursula knows she will be torn to pieces like she has seen happen time and time again.

Pushing between writhing bodies, her paws carry her forward, crying out "Marle!" until her throat is hoarse. Around her, beasts burst into flames, white hot heat blistering every inch of her body. And she feels it inside her too, as Marle comes into view, unrecognisable malice snarled upon her twisted and blackened features. Ursula runs to greet her and is met only with pain. She screams.

Teeth pierce her scruff, her whole body rattles. Marle is upon her, but this is not the Marle she knows. Ursula snarls, teeth snapping, "Get off, GET OFF!" For in the dark of a senseless world, she sees only her dreamsister and feels only pain.
Messages In This Thread
pearl - by Ursula - May 05, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: pearl - by Iaghe - May 05, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: pearl - by Ursula - May 06, 2023, 03:02 AM
RE: pearl - by Iaghe - May 15, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: pearl - by Andr - May 15, 2023, 10:24 PM