Altar of Twilight Hey Dark Eyes
30 Posts
Ooc — Free
All good ^^

The peachy female nodded to the younger wolf and stopped her pursuit of the dipping sun. The strain on her own muscles were enough to make her sore, so Creed could only assume that the other wolf was much worse off than her. The medium sized female settled down into a comfortable seated position to pant off the last of the quick pace she had set for the duo. A thoughtful silence settled over her before she spoke to her companion once again.

Hviske... have you given any thought about potentially finding a pack to settle in? We will pass many of them in this valley, and I have met other wolves here who have told me of them. I can easily take you to one where they might have others your age. My preferences of isolation are far fetched to most of our kind, and you might fare better there. I do not want to rob you of the young years of your life dragging you across this land on some wild goose chase to find my brother when he has quite possibly not given me any thought. It seems wrong to me. She spoke with a familiar concerned tone, but it was genuinely placed. Creed had spent her whole life chasing after Omnium, and the woman did not want the same for him.
Messages In This Thread
Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 10, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 16, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 20, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 20, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 26, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 28, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 29, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - June 04, 2023, 01:18 AM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - June 08, 2023, 08:56 PM