Altar of Twilight Hey Dark Eyes
30 Posts
Ooc — Free
Another thoughtful nod was made in response to his words. The concept of a large family had always been a foreign object in her mind, but it was interesting to get a glimpse into it despite her companion's misgivings. The topic was easily dropped after Creed sensed his discomfort. A long time ago, I had a family as well. Most of my memory has been lost to time, but the memory of Omnium and I spending the first night alone is still fresh. History is... difficult. It shapes you into the wolf you will come to be, but do not let it hold you back. The peachy female paused, taking in a deep breath of the cool night air. It was blown out in the form of a cloudy mist.

It taught me how to hunt like I do now, but I did not start that way. We had not a soul to teach us, so I believe I started out even worse than you did. A fond chuckle escaped her. I still remember my first catch! A frog. It was not much to eat, but it was better than eating nothing. It went unmentioned, but she had given it to her brother. The only loyalty that was unyielding in her mind. The small bout was said in hopes to move his mind elsewhere and comfort the youngster.
Messages In This Thread
Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 10, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 16, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 20, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 20, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 26, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - May 28, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - May 29, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Creed - June 04, 2023, 01:18 AM
RE: Hey Dark Eyes - by Hviske - June 08, 2023, 08:56 PM