Gyrfalcon's Keep Sisters
The Crone
40 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
1000% Bullshitting my way thru this post lmao, Vaettir must stay active!!!

The Crone spent her time tending the Temple for a long time.
Her ebony coat melted with the darkness of the depths, making her hard to see for the untrained eye, or an eye that wasn't looking for her directly. 
Vaettir eased herself into a sit within the chambers and bowed her head, attempting to slip into a meditative trance, muttering under her breath, a prayer for the Old Gods to hear:

"Odin, guide me with your wisdom,
Thor, give me your might,
Freya, lend me your seer-sight, 
Frigg, to me lend a mother's heart,
Tyr, let me bestow justice where it is needed,
To all, I ask to continue the honors of my trades in your names.
Hail, Old Ones." 

I made this prayer up as I went  ;w;
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra wished to present gifts to the newer members of the pack, as though to show her appreciation for joining up with them. Among those who had made themselves at home was the dark one whose time was spent with Asvoria, and at the temple. While Thyra knew she should not step inside unless Asvoria asked her to, she would wait outside, patiently, like a quiet guardian.

She fussed over the pelt she had prepared, smoothing out the fawn’s pelt which still showed its pale, white spots. While it was thin, it was also quite soft- both functional and decorative, she thought. 

She could tell that Vaettir was at the temple, though she could not see or hear her. Her scent was strong enough to indicate her presence. Thyra would wait, with her gift, patiently as an old for tree, for the newcomer to emerge once she was ready.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
The Crone
40 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Vaettir sat in silence after her prayer for a time.
She was quiet and still, a statue in the dark, until the scent of another wolf wafted in on a gentle gust of wind. 

Opening her eyes slowly, the Crone stood and turned her thin body to come to the mouth of the Temple, where a younger wolf seemed to have been waiting. 
A small smile upon the aging she-wolf's face as she looked from Thyra's features to the fawn pelt with her. 
"For the High Priestess?" She inquired in her soft tones; The thought never occured to her in this moment that the deer skin was for her of all wolves here
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra dipped her head in a reverent greeting when Vaettir emerged. She seemed humble, so much so that she didn't assume that the gift was intended for her, which gave Thyra great pleasure. Modesty was important- and she would be rewarded for it. 

"It is for you," She said, stepping back so that Vaettir could move forward and inspect her gift. She shrugged a bit shyly. "I like to make gifts for others; I thought that you should have something nice," She said.
The Crone
40 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Vaettir's silver gaze widened slightly with surprise as the young wolf corrected her.
The fawn pelt was for her, not Asvoria.
The priestess smiled softly as Thyra explained with a shrug, to which Vaettir returned, "Thank you very much, it is a fine gift indeed." She praised, lightly pulling the pelt from the ground to place gently over her shoulders in careful motions as to not tear or shred the present.

In calm steps, Vaettir exited the Temple to join Thyra, swaying her tail once with invitation.
"Would you like to walk with me?" She asked in her soft tones. The gentle glint to her bone-silver gaze was not expectant, in fact it probably indicated he would take zero offense if the girl had other things to do. 
But the invitation remained all the same.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra beamed, pleased her gift was accepted with such happiness. It made her want to make more- so they might decorate their homes with soft pelts, tokens of their successful hunts, and a means of using every bit of the animal in one way or another. Thyra felt strongly about doing prey animals that justice in the very least.

She bobbed her head, shaking her pelt out as she stood. ”Where would you like to go?”
The Crone
40 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Vaettir lead the way with a light smile before turning her gaze to Thyra, "The forests. Maybe in return for your gift, I may teach you some things?" She offered, the crone's-glint to her gaze well-meaning. 
"About plants." She clarified, after a brief moment. 
Just in case the young girl was confused at all.

The Priestess led the way further, but her gait was slowed to allow for Thyra's refusal or acceptance, whichever would come.